Audiobook Sample #7

Though I do not regret having a No Show on Friday, I should have thought of a back up plan. So instead of playing music, like I normally do, I shall read you a great beginning of The Grand Illusion.

Two detectives, amateur and professional, accept different cases in different states. As each gather clues, their cases become more mysterious and puzzling. The two intertwine, forcing the detectives to work together. They have to race against time before something bad happens. The case turns into a ticking fuse against a real kidnapper. They need to not only figure out what the consequences are, but stop the kidnapper before someone gets killed.

I'm broadcasting live in 45 minutes! Listen in soon at http://tobtr.com/s/7518531. #BlogTalkRadio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog