ngxkfgmnbvvcbhkldfhgkldfb


And some more!! jvxbcvxckjdskjhkjxdhvxc;lkdshfdsjflidshfj

Exciting news! Woodbine Publishing House has finally released that book. The full title is called A Room of Golden Shell: 100 Works by Artists and Writers with Down Syndrome. I don't remember if I told you, but I have Mosaic Down Syndrome. Something to do with an extra chromosome or one less. I can't quite remember, and I never could understand the full definition of MDS.
Anyways, the basic title is called A Room of Golden Shell; it comes from a poem written by contributor Fiona Morris, and Woodbine hopes it will give people an idea of how dazzling the contents are.
With one winning submission, my rewards are $25, my submission in the book, and a free copy of their published book. I only wonder when I’m gonna get it. It’s been released for a week or two by now. Do I need to email them to ask if they sent it? Was it sent to my mom's at the last minute? Do I have to get the book on their site in order to get my free copy? Gah! Who knows?
If you go to their site, they have an excerpt from A Room of Golden Shell. In fact, I think Fiona's piece is in the excerpt. Whether mine is in there, I have no clue. I haven't checked it out myself.
I have the link in this post down below. You are welcome to read the excerpt, read the description of the book, or actually buy it. Do what you will. :) I'm happy to finally be in the writing and music world. First published piece ever - and it succeeds closer to my musical dream and my writing dream. If only I can get something to happen in my Theater Arts dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog