Google+ Channel


I'm actually excited about this. It turns out I'm pretty good at this second project I am working on. I just need to publicize it enough for people to know about it. I am working on my very first video walkthrough. I decided it would be a game not very many people know about. After this, I will probably attempt a Barbie game. Who knows, though? Currently, the game is on Journey To The Center of The Earth.

I know there is a book by Jules Verne - and I have read it. It's really good, but I've also seen many movie versions. The first time I played the game, I realized it was based on the book and the movies I'm familiar with. Let’s hope you’ve read it and seen enough versions to know what I mean. :)

It turns out the first video I uploaded ended up on my Google+ channel of YouTube. I had originally intened it for my original channel. So the video walkthrough will be on the Google+ instead of the other. I hope I help you get unstuck. Otherwise, you get to see me screw up a few times. Lol.

Because of this, I now have a new link to put in the description box for the Westing Game book reading. Here's the site for you to check my Google+ Channel.

Allison D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog