Positive Realization

Lately, I've been coming to a lot of realizations. Ever since the SOMO Leadership Conference in Branson, that's been happening. I really have changed while being an athlete of Special Olympics Missouri. I don't know where I'd be without them.

Another realization has come to pass. I am volunteering once more at the True/False Film Festival. During the mandatory volunteer's meeting, people received pins who are volunteering for five years or more. I've been volunteering for six! ^_^ And I think this is another source of positive energy for me. So much has happened over the years and 2015.

Because I won 2014 State Athlete of the Year, I was interviewed by a local newspaper. She asked me a lot of personal questions, which surprised me. And the day before they put the article on their website/paper, she called me and asked about my writing. I tried to say teenager; she thought I said teacher. Lol. Whoops. And I know I told her about a pamphlet being incorrect about my job being full time; which made her think I do. >.> Seriously? I know I told her I work part time. Oh well. Lol.

I must be going now. I need to find out if my father is still available before I head to the food pantry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog