A Local Celebrity And Rapper

It's been a official for a few days now. I can't believe it actually happened. (I'm still getting chills.) Mark your calendar for this coming Monday. It's gonna be rockin', and it's gonna be AWESOME!

I will interview none other than NicDanger. He is not only a rapper, but an entertainer and event coordinator. Pretty cool, right?

Nic has traveled for some time. When I saw him at my work, I managed to learn he's staying in town for a while. Here's something you don't know, though.

I went to high school with this awesome dude. I was a senior, and he was a sophomore. We had a swimming class together. Yep, he and I went far from high school dreams to beyond what we thought.

So you'll be getting all sorts of nostalgia talk during the interview. Yeah! Again, mark that calendar. It's this coming Monday, 5:30pm on my BlogTalkRadio profile. ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog