The Responsibilities Of A Public Relations Assistant

You'd think that after telling your boss that you decided to go back to blogging once a week (once a month for your organization,) you would remember to stick to that once a week blog. Boy, do I suck. Yikes! Lol.

To make sure I know what to do when we reach Seattle, Brandon (my boss) and Harrison (coworker) gives me goals and little missions to do either monthly or whatever deadline he so chooses. I wholeheartedly don't mind. This gives me something to do. This actually forces me to control my internet-watching intake, which is a huge amount of time. That, of course, makes sense for my memory bank in my brain. It is getting emptied that it is not helping for a lot of conversations that occurred in the past few months.

For the deadline, which happens to be January 15th - probably 4 or 5pm, I must complete five videos, as well as the Spotlight scheduled posts for February. I love CATV in this situation, not to mention my oldest sister. She managed to give me a Mac thumb drive in my Christmas stocking. I was able to format it and use it for some of the footage I received. They needed fixes for the lighting. (My editing software does have some effects that help with lighting. I did not realize this until I fiddled with it last night.)

Three of five videos were Spotlight interviews. One of those happened to be of me. How fortunate I am! I can keep in the bit where I praise Brandon. ^_^ He does not like having any limelight unless it's him saying it. Hopefully, when I send in the videos and this blog, he won't take out that bit. The unfortunate thing is he has one photo I can't insert. I find it weird, though, considering it's used in every USA Games video that gets uploaded to YouTube.

The remaining videos are of athletes training, doing water bottle flips, and poetry reading. I don't know how I'm going to incorporate the water bottle footage into the training, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. That's another thing. A few weeks ago, I blogged about procrastinating, right? Get this. The Spotlight scheduled posts - I did yesterday; fortunate that CATV is open Wednesdays thru Saturdays. The videos today and Monday. Yeesh!

I don't like procrastinating, but I seem to do my best when it's super close to the deadline. Weird, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog