Nancy Who? Never Heard Of Her

Heyo, Kittens/Hopefuls! Unfortunate news. The recording of Nancy Drew didn't happen. New situations kept coming up and conflicted with each reschedule to record with Gabriel Wolf. Because of that, and my assumption that he and I would be able to record before the end of the week, it looks like it won't be happening.

I actually found out today that 911 Operator got an update the day I uploaded a video of the same game. Since it's most likely Gabriel and I won't record the coming week, due to the capstone project I need to work on, I will be able to retrieve some footage of 911 Operator.

The coming week - expect Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition! I'm so excited. It feels like it's been months since I've played the game. Lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog