Can You Lucid Dream?

I don't know if I ever told you this, but I can lucid dream. Ever since I was nine, I've had vivid dreams about magic, celebrities, tv show/movie characters, talking insects, and zombies. Yes, zombies. Despite the fact I avoid that topic as much as I can.

Over the years, these dreams became a part of my life. They still are. The more movies and tv shows I watched, and the more books I read, the more detailed and imaginative the dreams were. I realized I wanted to be in these dream worlds myself, to change the circumstances, whether good or not. That was when I also realized that I could tell when I was waking up, but still dreamed. That place where you're aware you're dreaming, but don't want to get out of bed.

I learned to interact with the people in my dreams. I learned that the magic I gained over the years from these dreams joined with me in the other dreams. (Oh, the power I still hold over lucid dreams.) I learned a way to separate myself from the character I portrayed. (In the dreams where I'm not myself, I tend to be a person the other people know.) I learned to clone myself in dreams that still needed guidance, or at least the dreams that I didn't want to leave. I learned I could create my own dream worlds.

With that knowledge, I used it carefully and wrecklessly. I even used it in my writing. Still do, in fact. I couldn't help but wonder what I didn't know, and how many topics and situations out in the world that I wasn't using in my vivid dreams.

During the years of being a roommate with my sister, I entered a world I did not expect to enter at such a late age. Most people lose their cherries during high school. (But I'm not going to digress about that right now.) An Internet group helped me realize how little of that part of reality I knew. It rose my curiosity.

At that point in my life, I already knew I was lucid dreaming and could control it pretty well. But my dream worlds were definitely going to be interesting after I entered that part of reality. Let me go ahead and be blunt. Sexuality entered my imagination of dreams and writing.

It's now come to a point where I have so many sexual dream worlds, it's unbelievable. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, and still don't. Because now, I'm losing control. Lucid dreaming is controlling my scheduled hobbies and way of life. I decline social hangouts; my videos are edited and uploaded late, and my sleeping schedule is way off course.

I love you, lucid dreams, but I need my life back please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog