Monthly Gaming Livestream (Valentine's theme)

As some of you know, this Saturday is the monthly gaming stream. I, unfortunately, have to cancel. I do have some regret, but after recording Bonfire Stories the other night, I realized that eight hours of talking would really damage my throat.

I'm pretty sick right now. I have what I think is the cold. Without attending to a doctor, I don't know what it is. I know I should, but there is so much to do with the gaming channel and the Esperanza channel. Please don't hate me. I just don't want this throat infection to get worse. I'd rather have a voice on the daily videos than lose it during a livestream.

If you can, send good vibes to me. I'd love to get better sooner than later. (Prayers are welcome too.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog