Happy American Independence Day!

Today is definitely an interesting day - an interesting month, really. It feels like so much is going, but a weight has lifted off my shoulders if not for just a little while. Someone I love is going on a trip. They don't want to put their dog in a kennel hotel just yet, so I'm helping out. Plus, they have three birds that need feeding every few days.

This is where it gets complicated, as this is the second time I've helped out pet-sitting this year. My routine on recording, editing, and uploading is on rocky terms. It has been for the past few months. Last time, I was able to put footage on Dropbox and edit from their house. It turned out, though, the footage got corrupted and I couldn't do anything to fix it. It shouldn't be corrupted from the method I used. Naturally, I felt nervous to use that method again.

I don't like not posting videos on my channels. It feels wrong somehow. It's like I'm doing an injustice for not sticking to my upload deadlines. I'm getting ahead of myself, though. Let me rewind and explain.

I've been out of place with my sleeping schedule for years. It's gotten worse since I returned from Seattle last July. Two hours behind on my chosen bedtime. When I returned, it somehow felt natural to go to bed two hours later than I normally do. Not good!

I didn't blog the two videos I posted on my gaming channel last Friday. I'm being brief here as much as I am able, while I wait patiently for today's video to be uploaded. Basically, in the videos, I explain what needs changing and that I'll be taking a break from the channel for an entire month.

Unfortunately, I missed two deadlines last week. One is already up; the second should be up by 4pm central today. After that, I'm gone until August.

I am recuperating. I will put more footage on Dropbox to make more space. I will make more content/videos for TheEsperanza243. I intend to clean my apartment, go through my emails, and hopefully catch up on all of my YouTube subscriptions.


Have a fun July, my beautiful Kittens and Hopefuls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog