Birthday and Christmas Stress Free, Please!

You know how I had a stress attack a year or two ago? Yeah, I've been making sure I take breaks from my gaming channel, so that my stress levels don't raise so high with the other things that go on in my life. I say gaming because I'm hardly doing anything with TheEsperanza243.

I do apologize, my Hopefuls. I am working on something. I hope to finish it this month. That actually brings up the point of this message.

In a few days, I'll be going to Jeff City for a specific banquet within Special Olympics to speak about my experience as an Athlete-Leader. Once I return to my hometown, I'm immediately starting my last pet-sitting of the year. This is where the stress kicks in.

Considering my family celebrates Christmas, I honestly don't know if there's going to be enough time for me to create videos and upload them. Grant it; my mom's internet speed is much faster than mine, but that's not the point.

To record, edit, and upload three videos each week during the next three weeks would take a lot out of me. I would not have the mentality or emotional capacity to attend family outings, as I know my family quite well.

As of Monday December 9th (my birthday), there will be very few videos for the rest of the month. I don't know when they will be, but I will do my best. I love you all, my Kittens, Hopefuls, and readers out there. I wish you all the best.

Merry Christmas, and happy holidays to those who don't celebrate it. (I'm not disrespecting you, honestly. There's a lot of holidays this time of year I know I'm not aware of right now.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog