Do I Lack Motivation?

Wow, I didn't realize how much I needed that mini-vacay.

I didn't switch carriers, like I had hoped. I didn't contact a certain business, like I should've a month ago. I forgot to make plans with my mom, as I told her I would.

Ugh. I'm a terrible person. Why can't I get myself to get this stuff done? Do I actually lack the motivation to do these? I know why I need them done. Is it those reasons that's de-motivating me? I have no idea. Am I having a mid-life crisis? Possibly! Ugh. I wish I knew what I was doing. I wish I knew what to do next.

*mentally kicks myself* No. I wish I could actually take action. I should be just saying, "Okay, I gotta do this. I should do this. Let's get it done." And not have the mentality of "I'm not in the mood." That's the problem, possibly?

I think from now on - once, if not twice a week, if I ever have the mentality of "I should," take that action immediately no matter what mood I'm in.

I suppose having this in public written form gives me the mentality of "Okay, I said this. I gotta stick to it. Otherwise, I'm not just letting myself down; I'm not keeping my word to my readers." I'm not always good at keeping my word, especially with my two YouTube channels. Hopefully, this works.

Let's see. Let's have this be a... two month test. I'll report back June 13th. We will find out if I improved in any shape or form. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Blog Hop