"I Should..." Self-Report

Week 1 -
do the dishes - bedtime (around 1am)

easter night - record video

Week 2 -
 N/A

Week 3 -
clean dishes - during Stardew upload

Week 4 -
do laundry (distracted, didn't have enough - celebration day with mom)

Week 5 -
N/A

Week 6 -
laundry

buy baby shower gift (didn't)

Week 7 -
buy baby shower gift (figured out funds)

wear special outfit for baby shower

Week 8 -
N/A

Week 9 -
record four videos for a two week planning

use my nasal spray


So it seems I didn't always stick to my "I should" rule. My day-to-day schedule had changed from time to time due to medical appointments, and those appointments caused me to change my perspective of my day-to-day schedule. Not only that, I now have four times faster internet than before. That actually happened the day of "celebration day." So much happened these past nine weeks! I look forward to more new changes to come! 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Blog Hop