About Me

I guess I didn't really understand on how to do a blog when I did "The Life About... Me". It's empty. Lol.

Anyways, my name is Allison. I've lived in Missouri since 1993; I was four and a half. I was born in Bolivia; my parents used to be missionaries, and their last mission was in Bolivia. I have mosaic down syndrome. Something to do with a trisemi chromosome or something like it. If you want to learn more, go to www.imdsa.org

I am currently in college. According to my unofficial transcript, I believe I have completed a year's worth of school. I've been in college since 2007. Lol. I'm super slow, but I am doing my best. I am trying to live on my own; I moved out of my mom's house last year, but I won't say that her help doesn't mean anything. It does, and I know I'll be needing more of her help. (She's an accountant, among other things. :D Love you, ma!)

I have a YouTube channel, though it seems I may not be able to go back to it. YouTube has changed some rules. This is what they say "All users have the ability to upload videos up to 15 minutes in length. You can attain the ability to upload longer length videos if:
Does that seem fair to you? Some of my stuff has matched third-party content, and there are at least two videos that are blocked in some countries. Therefore, I cannot post no more than fifteen minutes. *Pause.* I may have found a loophole, but not positive. I'll find out this Friday for my vlog. My YouTube name is TheEsperanza243.

I am a writer. Nothing is published; ergo, I'm a writer. Lol. I desperately want to be an author. It is my calling. Though after seven years of writing, I think I might be losing my touch. I am in that rut where reality is pulling me in. I am trying so hard to keep this dream, but after years of writing and years of thinking too much about my career life, it just seems to be a dream... nothing more, nothing less.
I also have my own website, where I share some of my books. If you want to check it out, click here. It is password-protected, for precautions, so please message me--subject title: Shutterfly.

I have thought so many times of what I could be, what careers I can see myself as, but I do not know which one sticks more, along side with author. I DO intend on becoming an author. I know I said it seems to be just a dream. Listening to my heart, though, it is MORE than a dream. It is something I know I can achieve. I can kind of see myself as a chemist, an editor, a casting director, and massage therapist. I might have to scratch that last one off. I don't know if I can stand for more than three hours a day; the times I have given massages, I cannot last more than five or ten minutes.
I know there is so much inside of me that wants to burst out and show off in the world. I know I have a lot of potential; I just don't know what in. Oh, great; now I'm crying. :'( Fiddlesticks.) I wish I could figure this out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog