YouTube

Those who have come here via YouTube, I am glad you are a follower. :) It certainly gives me hope. But it probably means you're a book reading follower, than a vlog follower. Lol. I'm just teasing.

Anyways, I will be doing blogs instead of vlogs now. I'm sure I could do vlogs in fifteen minutes or less; I only choose not to, because there's so much to talk about. Ha ha ha.

I will continue to do book reading videos. I want to continue on until my word document says page 36. Right now, I'm on page 22 of 56. It is a long book, but not a novel. A novel is 50,000+ words. I actually have written two novels since last year. It's so exciting.

I have already done a book reading video for today, so I will see you all later on this week on my next BR video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog