Missourian Newspaper

    I'm excited about this weekend. It's the state meet for Special Olympics Missouri. I'll be able to recognize one person at the Opening Ceremony. The reason why is because she is one of the Miss Queens nominated for Miss Missouri. ^_^ I know someone who's a pageant woman! Hehehehe.

    I'm also excited for another reason. Yesterday, I had a phone interview by a journalist at the Missourian newspaper. They wanted to interview an SO athlete before the state meet this weekend. Someone ACTUALLY recommended me. I literally said I'd be honored. It was nerve-wrecking, but also fun. Today, I have to find a newspaper box that gives out this specific company. I can't wait to read the paper. I'll be taking a photo of it and uploading that on Facebook. I told my friends and family I would do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog