Updates and Upgrades

Half way through October and I have only posted one thing... well, f***! Lol. (And seriously, that's how I wanted to start the blog. Haha!)

Anyways, a lot has been happening. If I haven't mentioned it in my last blog, I have my own radio show now. It's not on any channels; it's actually a site: BlogTalkRadio. (Dot)com, of course, and in the search engine, type in te243. Yes, it's a shorter name from my YouTube name. I've had the show for about two and a half weeks. I air on Mondays and Tuesdays, 3pm central. Up until Thursday, I had no idea what my radio name should be. Now I know - and you'll have to tune in this Monday to find out.
Ha! See what I did there? You're curious, aren't you?

I've been having a lot of fun on YouTube, actually. You know, reading aloud one of Ellen Raskin's popular books: The Westing Game. I do remember posting a blog about it on here. And I do hope you are watching every video I upload of it. If it looks like I'm not having fun, then you have no idea what else I could do for fun. (Wink, wink.)

Last Thursday, someone actually commented on a video that's on my Google+ YouTube channel. For a while, I did part of a video walkthrough of a really nice game: Journey to the Center of the Earth. The guy commented saying he wanted to see more; he wanted me to finish it - which is so cool. Because not only is he having trouble on the game, he is actually enjoying what I do. :D That makes me so excited!
I do hope I get the new Nancy Drew game before Michael Gray does. Then I will be able to beat him to the punch of making a video blind playthrough of that. This game is called The Silent Spy, and it is the most personal case ever for Nancy. It's about her mother's death. There is more to it than she thought. Now that infuriates me, because now I'll think this is gonna be too much like Castle or Crossing Jordan. >.<
I NEVER wanted the Nancy Drew game series to go in that stage. Why is Her Interactive thinking over-drama is in now? Grrr!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog