Halloween Blog Hop

My memory has been fuzzy to me for the past few years; mainly because I watch too much on the internet and TV. I will do my best to tell a fun Halloween memory. If I'm general about anything though, I do apologize.

I remember last year's Halloween. I dressed as Nancy Drew with a green trench coat, white ascot, white shirt... and forgot what kind of pants I wore, haha. I had a lot of fun with the outfit. I rented the outfit for a week, so got to I wear the trench coat to work one day. One of my co-workers loved it, and some of them teased me.
I especially did research on ascots. I wanted to make sure I wore the right kind, but none of the lady's styles I could do or were too fancy for me. I just chose a man's style, the kind Fred wore in the Scooby Doo gang.


There's an event that happens every november called NaNoWriMo and my region had a meeting where it was requested to where a Halloween costume. Almost everyone had to ask me who I was. Craig thought I was Sherlock. Haha. I had a lot of fun that night. We all worked on our NaNo books when most of us had costumes. The leader wore a Scottish costume with a kilt. Haha, that was a sight to see. xD


Comments

  1. I would have had to ask, too. I wasn't a big Nancy Drew fan. I preferred Trixie Belden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was more of a Hardy Boys fan. Thanks for sharing the hop. evamillien at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched some and read some Nancy Drew but I loved the Hardy Boys.
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog