First Week of December

I'm so excited about this month. As far as weather goes, November and December are my least favorite months. But for holidays and the little stuff, those two are my most favorite months. Here, I'll tell you why.

Next week is my birthday, and also my grandma's and best friend's. Those two are on the same day. Me, grandma, and mom will be going somewhere special. Which is why I'm thrilled to be packing this week.
Three times a week until Christmas Eve, I am rehearsing for a special treat on Christmas morning. Hopefully my family won't read this, so it can be a surprise. I will tell you what it is when Christmas Eve arrives. I'm excited about that too.
Also, my radio show is getting four shows this week. Since I won't be available to do next week's, I'm making it up this week. Plus, I am determined to have an interview for this month, so I'm looking forward to that too. ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog