Have Yourself A Wonderful Holiday

This past week has been struggling and yet incredible. You know why? Because it's December; because it's that special holiday and time of season.

Merry Christmas, everyone. And happy holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas. I know for a fact that there's more than two holidays in December. Look it up.

Yesterday was the actual celebration of Christmas in my family. We don't open presents, or do the traditional breakfast before presents, unless our entire family is in town. My second sister lives in St. Louis and has the weirdest shift schedule. I'm so looking forward for her contract at SLU hospital to be over.

Anyways, a lot of gifts and a lot of stuff in my stocking. The stocking stuffers we normally do at a relative's house on Christmas Eve; relatives from my dad's side of the family. I actually wrapped some of those items from my stocking and brought it to work on Friday. I'm looking forward to Monday and see an empty area of presents under that tree. ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog