About Me

My photo

I love writing books and working on them. I'm a messy person, yet I love to organize. (Just not my room.)
I love to read, especially Magic Tree House, Boxcar Children, and A to Z Mysteries Super Edition.
I love using Netflix; they have helped me realize how much of a kid I am not and how much of an adult I am not.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, July 6, 2015

Melting Pot of America; Fourth of July Celebration

Before we listen to music and dance, I tell you all a great adventure I had. The Fourth of July was a heck of a day for me. I always tell myself to do something different almost every day. Who'd have thought I would get out of my apartment longer than usual?

Today's list of music is a plethora of artists. It's interesting how multi-cultured America has become. Remember to dance, boogie, and exercise. Don't forget a bottle of water, though.

I'm broadcasting live in one hour and thirty minutes! Listen in soon at http://tobtr.com/s/7752547. #BlogTalkRadio
 
Tweets by @wwNancyDrewd