Younger Generations of Music

I know I haven't written an actual blog in a while. Until my list of shows is down to five total on each site, it's gonna be a long time before I do. I promise I'll write more, everyone.

Weekends are the fun days, while the manic Mondays slowly turn into fun days. Wild and crazy music of the early 21st generation play this evening. I go into why that is; it's not just because of the order of my playlist. Geez, where do I come up with this stuff?

I also explain how well my weekend went. I finally got to upload a video on my YouTube channel, and yet I am still unhappy. Why is that? Goodness, I think I know. You think you suck; I suck worse.

I'm broadcasting live in two hours! Listen in soon at http://tobtr.com/s/7769309. #BlogTalkRadio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog