Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello, all! TheEsperanza243 here to give thanks for Thanksgiving. I hope you all have a great day, no matter what holiday you celebrate. :) If none, good for you.

The true history of Thanksgiving Day is not a pleasant one. I won't go into detail of it, considering I don't remember a good majority, haha. I will tell you what I'm thankful for.

I am happy that my family and my friends love me, support me all the way through. I am thankful that there are people who enjoy watching my vines, my YouTube channels, and looking through my tweets and Instagram photos. I am happy that I have lived this far in my life to be still positive and hopeful. I am thankful that I still write with a passion.

I love you all! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. No matter where you are, have a great morning, afternoon, evening, or night!



    (Our Thanksgiving theme this year!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog