A post going around Facebook: My ABC's

A: Available?: Yes...
B: Birthday?: December 9, 1988
C: Crushing on someone?: Yes
D: Drink last had?: Sprite
E: Easiest person to talk to?: Peyton
F: First name?: Allison (If you haven't figured that out, you are living under a rock.)
G: Grade hated most?: 1st
H: Height?: 5' 9 1/2"
I: In love with?: A certain brand of cologne, which a co-worker uses. I tried to ask him but he had trouble remembering. I think he said "Playboy" from Walmart.
J: Ever been jealous?: Yes... so many times
K: Killed someone?: Heck no
L: Longest friendship?: 10 years; though we somewhat stopped talking for the past three years
M: Milkshake flavor?: Strawberry! :D
N: Number of siblings?: 2
O: One wish?: I wish to have motivation, so I can travel outside of the state this summer.
P: Person who called me last?: either Anna Cox or my mom; Lol, it's been days since someone has called me.
Q: Question I'm always asked?: "Are you related to (such-and-such)?" >.> Yes, that's my (uncle/cousin/aunt/dad).
R: Reason to Smile?: Having a friend who is always there for me.
S: Shoe Size?: Men - 8; Women - 9 1/2
T: Time I wake up?: Between 9am and 10:30am
U: Underwear color?: black
V: Best friend?: Anna Cox
W: Worst habit?: procrastination
X: Exaggerated over someone?: Any of my family members. What can I say? We have a musically talented family, a nurse, an awesome accountant, a logistics worker, and a wonderful carpenter.
Y: Last time you cried?: Laughing over James's spawning a scorpion in the Minecraft Asgard world.
Z: Zodiac sign?: Sagittarius!! What what!!

Comments

  1. I tried to leave this comment on your YouTube channel, but it kept giving me an error message! I hope you can help me out!

    "I have been trying to find the instrumental version of The Story by Sara Ramirez for a LONG time! You mentioned Viper Striketh had it, but I can't find a link. Maybe you can send me the link or a copy of it?? Please? My email is speakingonthespectrum@walkertribe.com.

    I'm also on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/SpeakingOnTheSpectrumBlog

    Thank you and great video =)"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have the instrumental. :) I'll shoot you an email right away.

      Delete
  2. Again, thank you for any help you can provide! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog