About Me

My photo

I love writing books and working on them. I'm a messy person, yet I love to organize. (Just not my room.)
I love to read, especially Magic Tree House, Boxcar Children, and A to Z Mysteries Super Edition.
I love using Netflix; they have helped me realize how much of a kid I am not and how much of an adult I am not.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, March 7, 2016

Every Little Thing It Does Is... Well, Effecting My Life!

You all know I've been without wireless internet in my new apartment. You'd think that my life does settle down. I can tell you one thing -- nope! Today, I get to explain why; along with how weird my True/False Film Fest was.

For our Dancing Monday, there might not be music. I will do my best, though. We have Cyrus, Duff, and Musso - former Disney stars. I would say grab your bottle and your dancing shoes, but I think I'm going to end up talking most of the time.

Broadcasting in 1 hour and 45 minutes. Listen in soon at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/te243/2016/03/07/every-little-thing-it-does-is-well-effecting-my-life.
 
Tweets by @wwNancyDrewd