Random Drink Holidays, At Your Service!

Don't judge me, but I've never liked war. It's a result of unhappy politicians and military employees. With it being Memorial Day, I will give those who died some respect, but I won't support the sad holiday. I will support a different holiday instead. I'm surprised how many holidays celebrate random alcoholic drinks. It's pretty interesting.

It is our Dancing Monday. For that, I got music for you all. The last of our usual set with Christian a capella music. I don't think you need your tennis shoes today. But I still want you hydrated, so keep that water bottle close.

Ugh, not this again! BTR's support is closed until tomorrow. >.>
I'm broadcasting live in 2 hours. Listen in soon at http://tobtr.com/s/8924641. #BlogTalkRadio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog