Be An Angel, My Peach, Cause The Fairy Is In!

YES! Dancing Monday commences yet again. I'm back from a long and stressful, yet relaxing break from the internet. I know, though, that I got my internet back this past Monday/Tuesday. Everything should be cool. Things are a little tense in the studio. (I do have three missing shows to make up for!) I will be talking about LootCrate and the craziness happening.

Since Dancing Monday is back, though, let's party hard with some loud and fun music. I am still using checkiday.com, so those holidays can be shared 'round the country, or even the world. Can you guess which ones I used in the title? ;)

I love putting in hidden messages. I'm broadcasting live in 2 1/2 hrs! Listen in soon at http://tobtr.com/s/9228537. #BlogTalkRadio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog