Procrastinating Doesn't Help, Not Even For The New Year

So... I almost forgot about this week's blog. I think it's because I'm waiting for my week to get better before I blog. I guess not. Quite a few things happened. Two of which are things involving a collaboration project.

An official one that'll be going on my YouTube gaming channel. Not everything is going to my ideal plan for Tomb Of The Lost Queen. I'm behind schedule on this coming week's videos. For one, there are no Nancy Drew videos this coming week. I intend on having Gabriel Wolf in every one, but I have this sinking feeling that it won't.

I'm not gonna go into details on it. Only because I'm not comfortable talking about the situation, as well as it'd be an invasion of privacy on Gabriel's life. I have too much respect for him to do that. Hiccups just keep happening though. And it's putting a lot of frustration and stress on me.

When it comes to my YouTube channels, I stick to a schedule. Well... I at least try to stick to a schedule. Lol. And if something is thrown off my equilibrium, I start having meltdowns. I'd need to vent at least twice. Once to unreasonably put my frustration on someone else. And another, at least a day or two later, to apologize and vent properly.

The one good thing that came out of this week is that I finally got to see CoCo. ^_^ I'm so proud of myself on pushing my pops. Lol. I wanted to see CoCo in theaters before it was taken out - and I did. Yay! Such a great film. Oddly enough, I figured out a flaw in the movie. Guess I know who to talk to about that.

See ya, and happy new year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog