An Escape Plan For Your Hometown?!

I really am excited about tomorrow. I wish I had done everything that I had planned today. There wasn't enough time, though. I would've exercised and researched my hometown's layout. I still don't know where everything is in this town. Lol.

Tomorrow, an escape room business called Escape Plan is hosting an event -

Murder Mystery, a City-Wide Escape!


My sister, my mom, I, and either my brother in law or pops will be in a team together. We have to traverse our hometown, searching for clues to solve a murder. We must bring Dilly's killer to justice. Our first clue before the start time for Saturday afternoon is this: "Dilly beloved by all, it's unfortunate she had to endure such cruelty with 14 stab wounds." This is going to be hard. I hope I'm ready.

"Gather up your team of 4-6 and join Escape Plan for a city wide escape! All teams will begin at Escape Plan and will follow their initial murder mystery clue to their first location, and so on throughout local businesses in town! Teams are encouraged to participate in a prize-winning costume contest. All contest winners will be announced at the end of the evening at the final location."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog