Camp NaNo

    I've been meaning to keep you updated on my July book for Camp NaNoWriMo. It's temporary title is Rebecca's Worst Christmas Present Ever. It's currently the longest title of my books. I do intend on changing it at some point. I almost always do with new books. For instance, when I wrote the Daniel Hayes, I created the title Kidnapping Is A Vice; then it became Kidnapping Is A Depravation. I asked my facebook friends for some help changing it to something else. My special friend suggested The Grand Illusion. It's not what I thought it would be, but it fits with the whole book in general.

    Anyways, my July book for Camp NaNo is going great. It's at 12,000 words and close to the ending. It's my first Christmas moral story ever. And the way I go on about it with my mom, she can't wait for me to finish it. She wants me to read it to her, considering she hates reading - even textbooks. (I've tried to make CDs for her to listen to of a book reading project. She keeps forgetting to listen to them. Lol.)
    I'd love to get into the book with you, but there's so much going on already. I don't want to spoil it for you. I can tell you the plot, though. The main character is Rebecca Ellen Matthews - and she's the antagonist too. I actually created a quick synopsis/blurb for the book when I started working on it:
    Scrooge is an all too common story to tell, but a stroll through a surprise snow storm can change all that. Ms. Matthews discovers a way to travel back and forth to her perfect Christmas. As her travels increase though, so do the consequences. Is her perfect Christmas all for naught; can she really change?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog