Facebook and YouTube

    I'm a bit excited about Facebook. Several of my author/writer friends already have Facebook pages. And I know there are a whole bunch for celebrities. I figured I might as well have my own. So there you are. My first Facebook page ever - and I had trouble choosing a name. So I decided to use my YouTube name: TheEsperanza243. Sadly, though, Facebook wouldn't allow the second capital letter in the same word. Here's a link so you can like my page: https://www.facebook.com/Theesperanza243

    Now on to YouTube. That is a whole story on its own. Lol. I am so close to finishing Long Live Menavia. Only four videos left to record and upload. I am trying my best to speak calmly and slowly when I do the readings. And now that there's a few videos left, I gotta figure out what the next book reading should be. I want read a book that's not in my writing. In order for that to happen, though, it must be a book that's not very known and quite old. I already have a book in mind, but it's very long. I don't think I have any books that would avoid the copyright issues of reading them aloud. I'll have to go through my books.
    Today, I'll be editing some recordings, as well as uploading a song video off my uncle's old CD. It's not a lyric video considering it's a wild song. I had a really tough time figuring out what the words were, and I've been trying for years. Lol. I'm sorry, uncle, but you get crazy sometimes when you're in the music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog