Realization

So.... yeah, I'm bored. Lol.

This week, I've figured out a few things. One - I still seriously need to improve my motivation. Two - I still seriously need to improve my self advocacy. And three - my radio show is more like my journal time. I noted this while doing my show on Monday. So I intend to do something about that.

Oh, that reminds me. I have a radio show on BlogTalkRadio. To see my profile, click on the following words: TE243's Show. TE243 is my username, but it is not my radio name. To find out what it is, I suggest you listen to my show. My schedule is Mondays and Fridays at 3pm central. I do hope you come and listen.

I hope to figure out how to influence people who listen to me. To take action on their own lives. :) I want to help people while I still get to talk about my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog