A Great March Ending

As I type now, my mind is reeling with excitement. It should be gone, but it's just so cool. I must say; last weekend has got to be one of the best weekends I've had since Christmas. So what is it that has made 2014 even better?

There was an author meet-up at one of the Panera's here in town. It happened to be in a part of town I don't normally go to. Since I don't have a permit, I had to ask for a ride. I had a blast. I got to learn more on what to do after publishing a book. Getting the word out, using all your sources, and putting your book in the right stores. After the get together, I decided to stay and check out the stores at the mall strip, or whatever it's called.

I saw a store called Camera; though it had three words next to it, I can't remember what they said. I decided to check it out. I figured there might be something that I could buy in the next month or that day. Since I knew my paycheck was pending already. The place seemed to be a general camera store, though it had a lot of stuff - including some light equipment. Remembering I brought my camcorder, I ended getting some help on tripods. As you can imagine, I ended up buying a tripod.
^_^
After I finish The Westing Game on my YouTube channel, my videos are going to be so much better. Mind you, I'll have to figure out a way to turn my AVI footage to something else so the audio won't lag while I'm editing. Something will come up. Perhaps a different camcorder or camera may be better equipment than the one I have. Time will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog