Dreams

Okay, so I tend to hit the snooze button more than twice. And almost every time I do, I end up falling asleep once more. Other times, I just want to finish the dream I'm having.

I'm a daydreamer, see. I think I'm more sensitive when it comes to the area where you're between asleep and awake. You know that part of dreaming, right? That's when, and where, you can control which way, or ways, the dream turns. You could make it bad, good, naughty, frightening, sexual, and so on and so forth.

Today was not one of those daydreams. I actually kept falling asleep. The last time I hit the snooze button, I was determined to get up and awaken. But because it's so freaking cold in my apartment, guess what I do? I fall asleep underneath my warm, cotton/polyester-soft blanket. It seemed each time I fell asleep today, I had a new dream.

I don't know how to explain the last dream, because it was so weird. It seemed to be like an MMORPG game, but it felt so real. I could actually see everything as the character.

Anyways, in one of the other dreams. Markiplier was in it. I kept seeing him gyrating out of a bathroom, but he was doing it wrong. I didn't understand why because I know he knows what the word means. After that, well... let's just say, I got to that first person RPG feel; I've been in that position before. It happens at least five times a year; if not, almost a dozen times. (I think it's because I've been watching YouTube gamers so much.)

Guess which game it was, though? Portal! Not only have I not played it before, but I have watched at least five different people play it - as well as the co-op. And last night, I found out one of Markiplier's best friends - LordMinion777 - has a let's play of it. His other best friend happens to be muyskerm. He is a gamer, but since he's studying to be a lawyer, he can't do anything steady or it interferes with his school work for the first year.

Of course, the dream wasn't of watching him play, since I haven't gotten to that yet. It's me playing it, and to make matters weird, the whole game is in Japanese - with English subtitles - and a custom beginning. Because I know that's not how the game started. xD I wish I could remember all of the details, but as I try to pull the dream back in my mind now, it fades away. That actually happens to me all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog