Writing On A Regular Basis

You know, I've been thinking about this for some time. It made me realize something. I write more on Twitter and my Facebook page than I do on here. And I want to change that.

No, I don't mean stop my blogger page. That's like saying I quit a hobby, and I don't normally do that. Also, I'm not going to stop using Twitter or Facebook. Having more than two platforms to frequent kind of overloads me sometimes. I want to write on Blogger more, and I have somewhat put a boundary on myself to only update all of you.

I think what I'm going to do is journal more. Yeah, it doesn't hurt to update all of you. Especially since my radio show and my YouTubr channel might get more views now. I won Athlete Of The Year 2014, for Special Olympics, and they plugged both of them in the nominees pamphlet under my name.

Also, not a lot of people trust the Internet, myself included. So I can't really exploit my life too much. I will try to write more often though. Not just in updates, as I said, but in a journal way.

No, that does not include my alter ego. Lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog