About Me

My photo

I love writing books and working on them. I'm a messy person, yet I love to organize. (Just not my room.)
I love to read, especially Magic Tree House, Boxcar Children, and A to Z Mysteries Super Edition.
I love using Netflix; they have helped me realize how much of a kid I am not and how much of an adult I am not.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 29, 2015

Keeping You On Your Toes

As our partying Monday continues on, I explain what goes on in my world. Not very much to tell, which is somewhat of a good thing. It is another Monday! So remember to keep those feet moving and drink plenty of water. We get to party; we get to dance, dance, DANCE!
Like most of the time, today's music is varied and ranges from well known artists to singers you don't know. Tune in to find out who they are!

I'm broadcasting live in two hours! Listen in soon at http://tobtr.com/s/7735311. #BlogTalkRadio
 
Tweets by @wwNancyDrewd