Lost Track of Time

Wow, I have not been keeping up. This shows how distracted I am. I'm not doing my work. Anywho - my day has been interesting.

It's been an interesting turn of events. My sister and niece took me grocery shopping in return for DVDs that they could watch. My beautiful niece is sick and her mommy thought DVDs might entertain her better than toys. We let the baby walk around my apartment and mess with my things. Little did we know!

She mashed the keyboard with her little fingers. And in the process, she rotated my desktop by ninety degrees. Lol! I was freaking out. "And that's our cue to leave," my sister said. Thankfully, I managed to figure it out after they left.

To change subject, last week's project for SOMO was rather big. I had to cancel my gaming channel work in order to work on it. I managed to get it done while I was at HQ. Today and for the next few days, I'll be working not only on the last video for Before The Storm, but also on the transcriptions I need to finish.

Tootles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog