YouTube Channel Changes

If you didn't notice today, you'll notice now. Haha! I made a few custom changes to the channel. I hope you like them as much as I do. If not, please voice them on the community section of my channel.

The banner - obviously - had to be altered. I haven't played Stardew on Wednesday since we finished year 3 in the game. The other change was my profile picture. Inside the circle is a bit more tan and the line inside the magnifying glass is more defined and smoother.

I know I said I want a new profile picture that isn't the magnifying glass, and it will eventually happen. Until then, though, that jagged line was driving me nuts. It just wasn't proving to me anymore that it was the fill line for the hint meter. If I can't see that, then no one else will - so I decided to alter it. Make it a little more rounded and smoother, not to mention give the magnifying glass a bit more color. Especially since when I opened it in edit, nearly the whole thing got blurred. Lmao! I had to fix it.

I do hope all of you like the changes. If not, like I said, please voice them on the community section, and I will update my subscribers on the changes too. Sometimes, people are not observant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Blog Hop