My List for Nancy Drew Challenge

After playing so many games and watching so many movies, I can't remember them all. I know I'm going to be using this Nancy Drew challenge again. Her Interactive releases at least one to two games a year. No doubt they started on number 31 as soon as the animations were done for The Shattered Medallion, which I received in the mail yesterday and finished this afternoon. So I will make a list of the ones I do remember. That way, I can use the same films rather than having to choose from my long rows of DVDs and VHSs. (I'm planning on getting those to DVDs, even the ones that aren't available in that format.)
Of course, I'm also listing them out in case you want to have a similar challenge or want to join. :) It's your choice.
Those that have the OR means I can choose either one, even if the main subject is only used for a small portion in the film.


10. The Secret of Shadow Ranch - Durango Kids

11. The Curse of Blackmoor Manor - The Secret Garden

12. Secret of the Old Clock - Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase

13. Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon - The Rocketeer

14. Danger by Design -

15. The Creature of Kapu Cave - Aloha Scooby Doo

16. The White Wolf of Icicle Creek -

17. Legend of the Crystal Skull - Scooby Doo on Zombie Island

18. The Phantom of Venice -

19. The Haunting of Castle Malloy - Brave

20. Ransom of the Seven Ships - Barbie as The Island Princess (If anyone knows of a movie similar to Seven Ships, please do tell me. The Island Princess seemed to be the only one I could find similar.)

21. Warnings of Waverly Academy - Mystery Men (If anyone knows of a movie similar to Waverly, please let me know. Mystery Men was all I could find that had any similarity.)

22. Trail of the Twister - Fantastic Four OR Twister

25th Anniversary: Secrets Can Kill Remastered -

23. Shadow at the Water's Edge - Scooby Doo! Abracadabra Doo

24. The Captive Curse - Hotel Transylvania

25. Alibi in Ashes - The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice

26. Tomb of the Lost Queen - The Curse of King Tut's Tomb

27. The Deadly Device - The Librarian: Quest for the Spear OR The Prestige

28. The Ghost of Thornton Hall - Twitches Too OR Scooby Doo! and the Witch's Ghost

29. The Silent Spy - Mr. & Mrs. Smith OR anything suitable for a younger age

30. The Shattered Medallion - Mary Kate and Ashley's The Challenge OR Dodgeball OR Heavyweights

Comments

Popular posts from this blog