"Easily Distracted" Are The Words This Weekend

Almost every time I realize I still need to write the blog, it's less than an hour away from midnight in my time zone. LOL! Well, that's smooth. So I'm gonna be pretty quick here.

Ever since I turned in my story to my boss, which was Thursday afternoon, I've been storming through on Supernatural. (Now on season 7.) I watched the entire "Between the Scene" playlist of The Daily Show with Trevor Noah. I'm about five to ten videos shorter in finishing Jesse Cox's playlist of Fan Friday. I edited two books of mine, so I can send it to a former coworker. (It was her birthday on Saturday.) And right now, after this, I'm finishing up a transcription on a game theory video for The Game Theorists. Out of the goodness of my editorial heart.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I even re-listened (and re-watched) some of the remixes people made of JackSepticEye and Markiplier. That definitely helped me get some stuff done in my kitchen. Lol.

The two things I wish I had done more of was exercise and soak my feet. Cause seriously - if my big toes are ever going to heal from the surgeries they've been through this past month and a half, it has to be now. Before the USA Games week. Before the sports camp week. Oh my gosh, I feel so ill-prepared.

HELP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog