I Need To Lose Weight

Yesterday was my team's last day of swim practice. Mainly because the central area of Missouri won't be competing in swimming at State. So for our last practice, we didn't work on any laps. We played water games and ate snacks. Correction: they had snacks. It was all sugary foods, so I passed.
I gotta admit. This past Thursday, I got to try on the rest of my MO Magic gear. Everything fit well except for a pair of shorts. The only problem about it was me. I seriously need to lose weight. I doubt she can get a size higher. When I told her I needed to lose weight, she gave me quite a shocked "Are you serious?" look.
I'm not very good at portion control. Or even what I eat. Until I'm back from Seattle, I will stick to healthy food deliveries, as well as cooking only the portion sizes of what I normally buy. I only hope I can commit to this plan. I also suck at sticking to a plan like this. Lol.
There is a lot about me that I need to fix, and I'd rather write books and work on my two YouTube channels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog