More SOMO News

I can't seem to stop talking about Special Olympics Missouri. Lol. Anywho, a month or two ago, one of my athlete friends asked to interview me for our SOMO TV show. Which excited me!

He knew I went to Seattle for the USA Games as a staff member, not a competing athlete. That just shows how well Allen Tobin is as a leader for the Kansas City group for SOMO TV. ^_^ (I actually declined the role for the Columbia/St. Louis group. With so much that I do, I didn't want to tackle on more responsibilities.)

The interview was yesterday, and it went great. I've already forgotten most of the questions he asked, but Allen went ham. I do know he asked really good questions, and our head honcho suggested some good questions he could ask. Before I left, Brandon Schatsiek (the head honcho) gave me an envelope I spotted earlier.

I managed to open it late last night. It was a thank you note for all I did as a PR Assistant in the past year. I felt so happy. I then noticed there was an additional item with the card. OMG! I'm not gonna say what it is, as it will cause issues with my fellow athlete friends since I know some of them read my blogs. I can say this however ---

I so look forward to my first decision with this awesome gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog