Update On My Capstone Project

Boy, was this week a stressful one. Fun, but stressful. Ever since I took my final semester for ALPs U (Athlete Leadership Programs University), I took my professor's advice to heart. He happens to be the PR man for Special Olympic Missouri's central area. I look up to him so much and take what he says seriously. Except when I know he's joking or teasing me, which he doesn't do quite often.

I still remember the time when I was at HQ... I think it was the week we were leaving for Seattle. I mentioned to one of the employees that he's a lovable guy. And off in the distance, while he was searching for a banner, we hear him call out -- "If that's what you think, then I'm not doing my job." I busted out laughing.

I know he can be intimidating at times. That just shows how much he cares, which is a lot. He's one of those people who can watch you from the sidelines and can tell almost immediately that you have potential of being a great person and influencer, if you get my drift.

Anyway, I'm getting distracted.

His advice to me was to finish my capstone a few weeks prior to the homework deadline. That way, if he has any ideas or suggestions on what I can do to improve the video before it's finalized as my capstone assignment. Well, I finished it... with one week away. Yikes!

Only now I'm nervous of what he'll say. I'm not happy with the opening credits, but that's probably because I've seen so many movies, shows, and documentaries, that I want mine to be just as amazing. I reviewed my documentary with my mentor and noticed a flaw or two. I'm not going to do anything, though. I already sent it to my professor. I only hope he gives me enough good/bad criticism that will help me make better videos.

Oh, boy. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog