Nancy Drew Gamer's Movie Challenge

The challenge I present to YOU is this - play each game from beginning to end. Afterword, watch a movie that is much like it or at least bares similarities, no matter how small the detail is.

Those that have the OR means I/you can choose either one, even if the main subject is only used for a small portion in the film.

By the way, if you have any movie suggestions, you are welcome to post a comment. That is if you can. No idea if Google still has that system or not. If not, you can reach me on my Facebook page TheEsperanza243.

I am aware the first nine and Sea of Darkness is not on here. Bear with me. At the time I created the challenge, it was five years ago - before I realized how to play the nine on my modern computer and SEA was released. I could use all the help I can get.


1. Secrets Can Kill -


2. Stay Tuned For Danger -

3. Message in a Haunted Mansion - 

4. Treasure in the Royal Tower -

5. The Final Scene - Along Came a Spider

6. Secret of the Scarlet Hand -

7. Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake -

8. The Haunted Carousel -

9. Danger on Deception Island - 

10. The Secret of Shadow Ranch - Durango Kids OR A Pony Tale OR Holes

11. The Curse of Blackmoor Manor - The Secret Garden

12. Secret of the Old Clock - Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase (1939)

13. Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon - The Rocketeer

14. Danger by Design - Ratatouille

15. The Creature of Kapu Cave - Aloha Scooby Doo

16. The White Wolf of Icicle Creek -

17. Legend of the Crystal Skull - Scooby Doo on Zombie Island

18. The Phantom of Venice - The Lizzie McGuire Movie

19. The Haunting of Castle Malloy - Brave

20. Ransom of the Seven Ships - Barbie as The Island Princess (If anyone knows of a movie similar to Seven Ships, please do tell me. The Island Princess seemed to be the only one I could find similar.)

21. Warnings of Waverly Academy - Mystery Men (If anyone knows of a movie similar to Waverly, please let me know. Mystery Men was all I could find that had any similarity.)

22. Trail of the Twister - Fantastic Four OR Twister

25th Anniversary: Secrets Can Kill Remastered -

23. Shadow at the Water's Edge - Scooby Doo! Abracadabra Doo

24. The Captive Curse - Hotel Transylvania

25. Alibi in Ashes - The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice

26. Tomb of the Lost Queen - The Curse of King Tut's Tomb OR The Mummy Returns

27. The Deadly Device - The Librarian: Quest for the Spear OR The Prestige

28. The Ghost of Thornton Hall - Twitches Too OR Scooby Doo! and the Witch's Ghost

29. The Silent Spy - Mr. & Mrs. Smith OR anything suitable for a younger age

30. The Shattered Medallion - Mary Kate and Ashley's The Challenge OR Dodgeball OR Heavyweights



31. Labrynth of Lies - Thor OR 

32. Sea of Darkness -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog