Nancy Drew Games And Their Similarities To Movies

I don't know why, but I've always had a fascination of starting a challenge that will train around the internet. The reason I say this is because five years ago, I created a challenge for myself in hopes others like yourself might want to try it. I didn't fully explain the challenge in the three blogs I wrote concerning it, lol.

The challenge is to play the games from start to finish. After each game, you choose a movie you know fits well with it - no matter how small the detail. Five years ago, I created a list for games 10 through 31. I couldn't figure out how to play the first nine at the time, cause of the modern computer I had - er, have. I still have it. 😮

This past year or two, I wanted to update it. My movie collection and knowledge is much bigger now. Not to mention, I'm part of a Facebook group that is basically a Nancy Drew book club that actually includes the video games. (If you're not aware, Her Interactive always makes certain their games are based off a Nancy Drew book - or two, or four.) Tonight, someone asked what non Nancy Drew movie makes us think of which video game we've played. They reminded me that I still have this list, this challenge.

Will you partake? Will you add your own movies? Let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog