I Despise FedEx Drivers

Here comes the venting. As I waited patiently, two weeks ago yesterday, for my GT merch from FedEx, I wondered how to record my reaction. Whether to use the unfocusable camera on my tablet or my iPod that has data I need transferred. I couldn't decide.

It's been two weeks now, and I'm still waiting. I've had to call FedEx multiple times to figure out what the driver did. I suppose it's been too long for the driver to remember clearly, but customer service keeps saying he put it in the mail room. Here's the thing - there is no mail room in my building. And there are no other apartment complexes on my street. So very frustrating.

As you can tell, I'm fed up with FedEx. Maybe the company that made said merch should not use FedEx Smart Post anymore. FedEx's customer service can give that beautiful sweet talk all day if they want, but they still will have no frickin' clue what happened to that package. I paid good money for that sweet, unique merch, and it looks like I'll never know if that package had one of the 100 gold coins MaPat was passing around.

Fortunately, I have been communicating with the company who made the merch. They didn't apologize. Instead, they filed a claim to FedEx as per "FedEx's request," since I couldn't do it without the company's help. They then said they did happened to have extra merch of the ones I bought. O_O Um, yes! And also said, "We'll have this reshipped to you at our cost. Please expect tracking within 48 hours."

Heck yes! Just for that, I told them that there is no need for the refund. That money was supposed to go to them and the GT crew anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog