Watching The Internet A Bit Too Much

I do admit; I love watching my favorite movies and shows, even if it means... well, I'm not gonna say it. But still, it's my favorite pastime. They are time consuming, and it doesn't help when I need to record videos for either of my channels. Yikes!

Like this coming week, I have to go to CATV so I can edit the footage for TheEsperanza243. I recorded a video at CATV and intend to edit and upload at the location. I'm super psyched about it. I forgot to go to the local bus station to get my monthly pass, though. Oops!

Well, I guess I'm gonna have to brave the super cold weather tomorrow - or Tuesday. Tuesday would be better. Even though I'll be wiped when I get home from the food pantry, that will force me to stay on my feet - and I can convince myself to go to the station. If I don't, I won't be going to CATV, and I promised myself and my Hopefuls that I'd be uploading once a month or every two weeks.

It's been more than two weeks. And on top of that, Gabriel Wolf is indisposed, with a much worse sickness than my cold - but nothing deadly. So I need to stiff the upper lip and record Grim Tales: The Bride for Rabbit FunWorld. Oh well.

Oh, and then there's the monthly trip to Jeff City for SOMO's HQ on Thursday. Oh boy! Brandon has a new project for me. One I've never done before and have always wanted to do. I might dabble with it on one of my gaming videos. I look forward to it.

Let's get to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog